Yarn Explorations for the Little Weaver
Enrollment for another batch of Yarn Exploration for the Little Weavers is open for August 2022 onwards! This online course is available in two levels. The YELW1 is best for kids 6-8 y/o while YELW2 is for 9 yrs old and up, or those who have previously taken YELW1.
⭐️ 8-week project based class! 1 hour per week, 1 project per session.
⭐️ Lessons include the basics of weaving, finger knitting, stitching, macramé, and more fiber arts to keep their hands busy.
⭐️There's an option to purchase an extra kit for the parents to weave together with their kids!
Yarn Exploration for Little Weavers 1 (Pre-K to Gr. 6)
- Session 1: Woven Bracelet through Straw Weaving
- Session 2: Paper Weaving
- Session 3: Sewing Board
- Session 4: Macrame Feathers
- Session 5: Finger Knitting
- Session 6: Woven Rainbow Wall Hanging
- Session 7: Tassel Garland
- Session 8: Woven Dreamcatcher
Schedule: Thursdays 2-3pm for 8 WEEKS starting on August 4 or until the minimum number of students (8 students) is reached.
Course Price: Php 3,000 + Php500 pre-packed kit, excluding shipping fee
Yarn Exploration for Little Weavers 2 (K to Gr. 6)
- Session 1: Paper Weaving Inabel
- Session 2: Rainbow Yarn Wrap
- Session 3: God's Eye
- Session 4: Macra-weave
- Session 5: Woven Potholder part 1
- Session 6: Woven Potholder part 2
- Session 7: Weaving on a Loom part 1
- Session 8: Weaving on a Loom part 2
Schedule: Fridays 2-3pm for 8 WEEKS starting on August 5 or until the minimum number of students (8 students) is reached.
Course Price: Php 3,500 + Php700 pre-packed kit, excluding shipping fee