Yarn Explorations for the Little Weaver
Enrollment for another batch of Yarn Exploration for the Little Weavers is open for the SEPTEMBER TO NOVEMBER 2023 term!
- 8-week project based class! 1 hour per week, 1 project per session.
- All class fees include a curated and pre-packed kit to be used per lesson.
- Lessons include the basics of weaving, finger knitting, stitching, macramé, and more fiber arts to keep their hands busy.
- There's an option to purchase an extra kit for the parents to weave together with their kids!
- Class starts Sept 28 onwards!
Tentative schedule: Thursdays 11am-12nn for 8 WEEKS starting on SEPTEMBER 28.
Course Price: Php 3,300 + Php500 pre-packed kit, excluding shipping fee
Schedule: Thursdays 1-2pm for 8 WEEKS starting on SEPT 28.
Course Price: Php 3,600 + Php900 pre-packed kit, excluding shipping fee
Schedule: Thursdays 3-4pm or Fridays 11am-12nn for 8 WEEKS starting on SEPT 28 & 29.
Course Price: Php 3,600 + Php1,200 pre-packed kit, excluding shipping fee
More about YELW:
What's included in the class fee?
There are different rates per YELW levels but all of them include:
- Curated and pre-cut materials per project.
- 1-hr hands-on online class every week for 8 weeks.
- Access to the online video guides and class recordings.
- Printable guides for more practice post-session.
What will happen if we miss a class?
Class recordings will be made available if given a heads up but all of the project-based sessions will have their own start-to-finish online video guides that they can follow after the class!
If 2 or more cannot come to the class, we can reschedule or find a free time for a make-up session.
Can a 5 year old join?
Yes, of course! I had a couple of students who just turned 5 or are turning 6 and they were able to catch up well. I highly suggest that you come and weave along during the class to also help boost their confidence to follow with the class.
Can we skip the YELW1 and enroll straight to YELW2 / YELW 3?
Yes, it's possible! I will let you assess if your child won't need an intro class anymore, especially if they have the experience or are already into handcrafts.
However, I suggest taking YELW 2 first before the advanced projects included in YELW 3.